Welcome to Self-Defense and Fitness Bootcamp!
Enjoy fitness with benefits! Learn some cool self-defense stuff while getting in shape. Move your body in a different way that you will feel. It's all good!
Every session is different on what is taught, so we have something new to learn at every workout!
Students can expect to learn:
- Personal protection measures to avoid being a victim
- Functional physical fitness
- Survival and winning mindset
- Character building and strengthening
- Improved Self-Confidence
- Improvised protective devices
- Escapes from chokes and holds
- Counter to physical attacks
- Knife Attacks
- Gun Attacks
- Situational awareness
- Identifying pre-assaultive ques
- Stand up fighting
- Ground fighting
- Question and Answer time
- And More!
- Time: 5:30AM - 6:30AM/ 1 hour
- Where: Lindbergh Park 4101 Ashford Street (south parking lot)
- Fee: $10
- Please read our disclaimer/waiver before signing up
- Please read our rules of conduct before signing up
Only 10 students per class for quality, so don't wait and sign up today!
Sorry, no walk-ins. So, please reserve your spot. Class promptly starts on time indicated. Thanks in advance and see you then!
Need help making up your mind? Check out our TESTIMONIALS!
Keep your eye out for our Ladies Only Training on our Class Schedule!