Learn how to protect yourself in the worse situations imaginable. Learn to survive attacks and to WIN (and have fun learning)!
(Watch and Enjoy our new self-defense video for MyWarriorWithin.com!)
Why learn self-defense? Reality Check (Read below)!
What would you do, let’s say, someone attacked you in a parking lot when you were walking to your car or broke into your home while you were sleeping?
Did you just say “I’d scream or call the police or someone will come help me or the suspect will run away.” or “I just pull my pepper spray/ taser/ gun out and use it.” Right?
Points for thought…
- Have you ever thought pepper spray has a delayed reaction (up to 30 seconds) and some people are actually IMMUNE (meaning they don’t feel it at all)?
- Have you ever thought about your taser has only one shot and is only effective if you get two good connections with the barbs (So, if you miss or only one barb sticks, your taser is ineffective)?
- Have you ever thought about what would happen if your gun jams or the attacker has already closed the gap and has a hold of your gun?
- Lastly, have you ever thought about being somewhere and an active shooter attacks (Like in San Bernadino, Brussels or Orlando)?
Don’t like the others, Don’t wait to learn after something bad happens!
Every class will have a different focus and topic. Enjoy a relaxed, fun and energetic fitness class with self-defense mixed into it. You also will get a total-body workout, because fitness is key in self-defense. Fitness with benefits! Testimonials
For example, students would learn:
- Personal protection measures to avoid being a victim
- Functional physical fitness
- Survival and winning mindset
- Character building and strengthening
- Improved Self-Confidence
- Improvised protective devices
- Escapes from chokes and holds
- Counter to physical attacks
- Knife Attacks
- Gun Attacks
- Situational awareness
- Identifying pre-assaultive ques
- Stand up fighting
- Ground fighting
- And More!
DON’T WAIT! Check out our Class Schedule for the next availability and sign up!